Saturday 11 August 2007

Day 5 - Last of the Summer Wine


Last of the Summer Wine
Originally uploaded by dodgeMc
Today we decided to go out walking in Holmfirth, the area is famed as it was where the TV programme Last of the Summer Wine was filmed. The country side was beautiful and the weather was great to boot. Despite being thoroughly knackered from out walk in the heat I took a few basic shots and this was my favourite.

We stopped and had our lunch on this style where I took this snap of my lovely girlfriend. Again like yesterdays shot this was far from amazing technically but I felt it did a brilliant job of capturing the moment and the day as a whole.

2 comments:

Gillian said...

yep, twas a lovely day!

Tom said...

I think it's sweet you are still known by the name "Dodge".. Paul Ford Christened you that from memory!!! :-D Tom.