Wednesday 15 August 2007

Day 8 - Scrabble


Scrabble
Originally uploaded by dodgeMc
My latest shot in the project and possibly my least favorite to date. I didn't really have many opportunities take a great deal of shots yesterday as it was raining most of the day so I thought I'd try and produce something at home.

We had a game of Scrabble so I had the idea I could use the letters on the board to make a picture. This picture however has a great deal of flaws, the exposure isn't right and the ISO was too high, the focus also needs attention.

I think I'll definitely be revisiting this shot at some point.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried to post comment before, failed somehow? Like the idea, focus a bit iffy for me, would like to have seen the words intersect more like a real game of scrabble

Dodge said...

Weird that you couldn't post before, I guess it works now. Yeah this shot was a bit lazy of me, I took it late at night after a few glasses of wine.

I wanted to make the words intersect like in scrabble but was too tired to think up how to. I think I'll have to try this one again.

I agree about the focus, it's definitley a bit dodgy.

Gillian said...

a few glasses of wine? and the rest...
an evening spent in the very pleasant company of jack daniels!

Anonymous said...

Lol so it seems being a bit brahms was to be blamed, not laziness, the truth will out in the end.....always!