Sunday 2 September 2007

Day 26 - Kirkstall Abbey


Kirkstall Abbey
Originally uploaded by dodgeMc
On Saturday afternoon we decided to pop down to Kirkstall Abbey and have a look at the Museum. I've been for a wander around the Abbey before but never had my camera with so we decided ,after looking round the Museum to pop across to the Abbey and take a few pictures.

I always find it quite difficult to take pictures in Abbeys and it was no different on this occasion. I really need to look at some other shots of Abbeys and study their composition. I reasonably pleased with the end result but recognize where the shot could be improved.

I think ill be going back to do a shoot there again at some point, hopefully with a few fresh ideas about composition.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

i like this shot.