Wednesday 5 September 2007

Day 29 - The Waterfront


The Waterfront
Originally uploaded by dodgeMc
We went out for dinner last night near the water front, after a few glasses of wine and a lovely meal we headed over to the river so I could take a few shots.

I'm really pleased with results as I had no tripod and the bridge was bendy so there was a great deal of motion caused by people walking past. What I'm happiest about though is the fact that it turned out at all considering the amount of wine I'd drunk.

4 comments:

Andy Comber said...

couldnt see the large version as i kept getting "Flkr is having a massage" message whatever the hell thats meant to mean? still I like this one, Always like night stuff like this Im assuming slow shutter speed again ,turned out great. Awesome work mate

Gillian said...

great shot!

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture - I might get a copy of that for Jen for her birthday as its her flat in the background (the one with the pink neon light)

K x

Dodge said...

I gave a Helen a copy of this when she left for London, it looked pretty cool printed up and framed.

Let us know when you want it and I'll get it printed up for you.