Friday 7 September 2007

Notoriety

This week I've been lucky enough to be featured on the blogs of both a successful writer and a fellow photographer.

Leeds based and all round good bloke Steve Mosby dedicated a post on Monday to my photography and the new blog project. Steve is the author of 3 superb crime novels with a 4th in the pipeline, I highly recommend reading his work as well as his blog. Steve's books encompass the crime genre with cracking sense of social satire and sci-fi futurism (is that a word).

Later on that same day, Eric Tan identified himself as the man in a great candid I caught at the recent West Indian Carnival.

Eric blogged the shot along with his brilliant set of the carnival and kindly added some links to my sites.

Cheers for the mentions guys.

3 comments:

Gillian said...

well done darlin! your photos are excellent so you should be proud of yourself!

Andy Comber said...

WOW thats very encouraging (dodgy spelling?) I noticed that a lot of your pics are getting rated as "Hits" and "The Bomb" from that other pic site which must boost your creativity heaps. All very good feedback and well deserved in my humble opinion. If I was half as proficient in making films as you are with your camera, id be worrying steven speilberg and george lucas by now! lol Fantastic news, Very Well done and this is surely just the beginning!

Andy Comber said...

Have you entered any competitions like the one here?

http://www.millionplacesonearth.com/

If not I think you should!