Friday 7 September 2007

Day 31 - Motorway


Motorway
Originally uploaded by dodgeMc
For day 31 I decided to try a shot I decided to try and shoot a slow shutter speed shot of cars on the motorway bridge just next to the university campus. A particular problem I found in taking this picture was that my tripod wasn't high enough to position the camera over the motorway railings (damned health and safety).

To get round this I ended up balancing my camera on top of the surrounding wall and railings instead. I doing this I was able to steady the camera for using a slow shutter speed but unable to get a good angle of composition.

Walking past the site this morning, I think I found a few better spots to shoot from so I may try this one again in a wee while.

1 comment:

Andy Comber said...

Awesome stuff, Love this one. In my mind My favourite so far. Perfect! keep it up